DILG Full Disclosure Policy Report 2013
We commit ourselves to provide the people of Cavite prompt, effective and efficient services in the areas of social, economic, environment and local administration delivered with competence, honesty, integrity, equality, transparency and accountability thus making Cavite… First Class, World Class.
To uphold this commitment, we shall:
- Consistently comply with all applicable requirements
- Implement human resource development and values formation programs to harness the fullest potential of our people
- Adopt innovative approaches to deliver services that will address the needs, dreams and aspirations of the people
- Continuously improve our systems and procedures to be at par with global standards
- Sustain the culture of good governance reflective of good politics among our leaders.
A progressive and world class Cavite,
Renowned by its glorious history,
Empowered by God-centered and environmentally-friendly people
And governed by principled and dynamic leaders.
Cavite: First Class, World Class!
LOCAL ADMINISTRATION – GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICES: GOOD GOVERNANCE IS GOOD POLITICS “SMART AND INSTITUTION FRIENDLY GOVERNANCE ”
Ensure effective and efficient public service through Strategic Approach to Policy Governance in providing transparency to decision-making processes, and foster collaboration and stakeholder’s participation that would build competencies to achieve National and International Standards in local and fiscal administration.
SOCIAL SECTOR SERVICES
6-17 CHALLENGE – “UPLIFT QUALITY OF LIFE OF THE CAVITEÑOS”
Improve Quality of Life and socio-economic conditions through equitable health, housing and social services, relevant quality education, and maintenance of peace and order in the province.
ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENT SECTOR SERVICES
CAVITE OPEN FOR BUSINESS – “CONSUMMATE INVESTMENT LOCATION”
Increase Carrying Capacity by strengthening the resources of the province in order to become the new “Economic Capital of the Philippines”.