We, at the Provincial Budget Office, are committed to adhere and uphold to the PRINCIPLED core values of the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), in consistency with the Implementing Rules specified in the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees, provided for in Republic Act No. 6713, to wit:
- Professionalism – through dedicated public service, conduct of official functions and duties in a prompt and timely manner and with due regard to the needs and expectations of the clients, the government, and the people at large.
- Results-Orientation – through commitment to performance and delivery of positive impact and results.
- Integrity – through adherence to the highest ethical standards of honesty, probity and sense of responsibility, and to the established codes of conduct, rules and regulations guiding the Provincial Government.
- Nationalism – through upholding and promoting Philippine national interests within a modern and global environment.
- Creativity – through constant self-improvement, initiative and resourcefulness in developing and adopting new policies, procedures, rules or methods in budget and management.
- Impartiality – through objective, fair and consistent conduct and actions.
- Partnership – through cooperation and teamwork, both among units within the provincial government and with the external stakeholders and clients, towards the attainment of shared and common goals.
- Leadership – through taking the initiative in instituting reforms and inspiring others to win them.
- Excellence – through upholding the value of competence and striving for mastery in all areas of responsibilities and through diligence and pride in the quality of one’s work.
- Dedication – through selfless devotion to PBO’s vision, mission and goals in the day-to-day performance of one’s functions.