PROGRAM THRUST MILESTONE
PGC intends to optimize the advantages of Fiber Optic Backbone in improving information gathering as well as linkages between service providers, facilitators, operators and end customers, which focuses on providing meaningful jobs and other related opportunities in socio-economically disadvantaged areas with high population but low employment due to lack of investors.
PROJECT: FIBER OPTIC DIGITAL NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
A state of the art Fiber Optic Backbone
A technology that affects not only the way it handles data and information but in the manner that impacts the social fabric of society.
DRR/CCA FLOOD MITIGATION PROGRAM
To formulate a Master Plan for a Comprehensive Drainage System in order to synchronize water run offs from the main drainages down to barangay canals or basins. This would greatly reduce the incidence of flooding or facilitate its release to river ways and other tributaries.
PROJECT: COMPREHENSIVE FLOOD MITIGATION FOR CAVITE INDUSTRIAL AREA (JICA, DPWH, PGC)
This project shall focus towards disaster risk reduction, preparedness and mitigation in order to provide local solutions to national problems
PEACE AND ORDER PROGRAM
Maintenance of safe and peaceful environment shall be a concerted efforts of government and non-government agencies as well as communities’ active participation.
PROVINCIAL CORE ROAD NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
Infrastructure and road network system shall be strategic enough to serve as catalyst in the economic activity as well as in all other aspects of development in the province.
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT (METRO CAVITE TRAFFIC ALLIANCE OFFICE OR MCaTAO)
Transportation Management system shall provide commuters with fast, easy and safe transport with advocacy to preserve cultural heritage
Metro Cavite Traffic Alliance Office MCaTAO.
- MCaTAO envisions to harmonizes or collectively coordinate traffic flow and routes to and from the different municipalities.
- Moreover, the Provincial Board passed, Ordinance No. 164 – S- 2017 known as the NUMBER CODING SCHEME ORDINANCE OF THE PROVINCE OF CAVITE to help in managing the traffic in Cavite and decongest its major thoroughfares.
WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT – WATER RIGHTS SYSTEM
The Provincial Government would strictly enforce the Water Rights System in in order to regulate excessive surface water extraction, resolve conflicts regarding the use of water and promote efficiency in the use of the water still available in the Province
MAJOR PRIORITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
LRT Line Extension Project
A 12-kilometer elevated guideway that will start from the existing last station (Redemptorist) at Baclaran and will traverse the cities of Parañaque and Las Piñas in Metro Manila to Niog, bacoor with designated 10 passenger stations.
- Asia World
- Manuyo Uno
- Las Piñas
Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX)
The CALA Expressway (CALAX) Project will connect the Manila-Cavite Expressway in the north, through Cavite Province and Laguna Province to join with Aguinaldo Highway at Silang, and then eastwards to connect with South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), which provides onward access to Batangas Port.
Construction of CALAX is divided into two section as follows:
- PPP Section is 36.01 kilometers of 4-lane tolled expressway from Kawit, Cavite to Sta. Rosa, Laguna in four segments CE-5, CE-4, CE-3 and part of CE-2.
- ODA Section is 11.01 kilometers of 4-lane tolled expressway from Sta. Rosa, Laguna to connect with SLEX at Mamplasan Exit, as CE-1 and part of CE-2
CALA East West Road
Daang Hari Extension from Aguinaldo Highway, Imus to Tanza)
The project refers to the remaining unimplemented portion of CALA East West Road from Aguinaldo Highway running west to Tanza passing thru the municipalities of Imus and General Trias (DH4 – 10.4 kms.) to connect to the Tanza-Naic-Caylabne Road.
Cavite Batangas Tourism Road
- The project will start from Silang By-pass junction, run from east to west, passing thru the municipalities of Indang, Maragondon, Gen. Aguinaldo, Magallanes and Nasugbu, Batangas. The road has an approximate length of 37 kilometers.
- Phase I (Nasugbu-Magallanes Section) – 100% completed
- Phase II to Phase V (Magallanes to Silang Sections) – For implementation
Cavite Logistic Hub with Enablng Reclamation
It involves the development of Sangley Point into an international logistic hubs with container port and airport complex. It also includes the reclamation of about 2,000 hectares around Sangley Point as this would provide a significant expansion district to the limited land area of Cavite City. This project is by virtue of Malacañang Executive Order No. 629 “DIRECTING THE PHILIPPINE RECLAMATION AUTHORITY TO CONVERT THE SANGLEY POINT, CAVITE CITY INTO AN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS HUB WITH MODERN SEAPORT AND AIRPORT THRU AN ENABLING RECLAMATION COMPONENT “.