- Cavite is proximate to the country’s urban center and to the country’s international gateways.
- With six major entry and exit points; going in and out of Cavite is easy.
- Cavite has a good road network; moving from one town to another place within the province is only a short distance drive.
Click here to view the six (6) major entry and exit points in Cavite
Image Source: https://goo.gl/bzu7dc
- In general, climate condition in the province all throughout the year is ideal for both business and relaxation.
- Cavite has two pronounced seasons: relatively dry from November to April, and wet from May to October.
- Our warmest months are March, April, May , June and July with an average temperature of 28.8oCelsius.
- Our coolest months are January, February and December with an average temperature of 25.8oCelsius.
Generally Ideal Peace and Order Situation
The generally ideal peace and order situation in the province is sustained thru the Cavite-Philippine National Police program on increased police visibility particularly along chokepoints during day time and sustained night watch operations, while industrial peace and productivity is maintained thru peaceful dialogues and regular meetings between management and labor which has already been institutionalized thru organization of Cavite Tripartite Industrial Council (CTIC) and the creation of Cavite Industrial Peace Advisory Group (CIPAG).
Cavite has Approved Development Plans
Land in the province is delineated and allocated based on approved Provincial Physical Framework Plan (PPFP) and Provincial Development Plans (PDP) – 2005-2010.
Cavite is rich in human resources
Manpower resources abound in the province. Cavite boasts of its 96.52% literacy rate being a home to 1,760 schools. Prospective employees could be selected from among the graduates of various schools located in the province.
Cavite has 41 Industrial Zones to which you can conveniently locate
Image Source: https://goo.gl/8MVvcM
The province fully adheres to the BOI and PEZA policies and investment incentives for company locators. The steady growth of company locators in the province is a healthy indicator of sustained business operations and continuous pouring of investments over the years.
Major Infrastructure projects are being pushed for implementation and completion to complement rapid urbanization
Image Source: https://goo.gl/nEMbES
Infrastructure projects are R-1 Extension, Daang-Hari Road (CALA East-West Road), North-South Road, CALA Expressway, LRT-1 Extension, Ternate-Nasugbu Road and Sangley Point Port Development Project.
Service providers for daily business operations are in place
From the National Power Corporation thru MERALCO
From Ground Water Resources developed by respective IEs, water services from MAYNILAD and Local Water Districts
Telephone Services (Land-based & Mobile)
From Philippine Long Distance Company (PLDT), Digital Telecomunications Philippines, Inc. (DIGITEL), Globe Telecommunications Company, Mobiline, Express Telecommunications (Nextel), Smart Telecommunications, Piltel, and Islacom
From Radio Communication of the Phils, Inc. (RCPI), Philippine Telegraph & Telephone Company (PT&T), LBC & DHL